Sponsorship of the P3 Awards represents an unparalleled opportunity to demonstrate commitment and dedication to the industry. Awards sponsors benefit from:
• High impact branding opportunities before, during, and after the Awards night
• Continued presence in P3 Bulletin - in print and online for eight months
• Association with excellence in P3s
• Strengthening business relationships through unrivalled networking opportunities
• Being able to invite key clients and employees to attend the event as VIP guests
If you would like to receive a copy of the P3 Awards 2018 sponsorship brochure or if you have any queries please contact Kirsty Wilson on firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 814 267 8150
P3 Hub Americas Session Sponsor
KPMG’s Infrastructure professionals in the US provide specialist Advisory, Tax, Audit, Accounting and Compliance related assistance throughout the life cycle of infrastructure projects and programs. Our teams have extensive local and global experience advising government organizations, infrastructure contractors, operators, and investors. We help clients ask the right questions and find strategies tailored to meet the specific objectives set for their businesses. KPMG can help set a solid foundation at the outset and combine the various aspects of infrastructure projects or programs—from strategy, to execution, to end-of-life or hand-back.
After party sponsor
The Mazars Infrastructure & Energy Practice of 170+ consultants and partners located in six offices globally, seamlessly and efficiently provide a full range of financial modelling, training, advisory and assurance services to both the public and private sectors. Our expertise spans social and economic infrastructure, PPP, power generation and renewable energy sectors. Whether you are a public sector procurer or a seasoned private sector investor, we aim to complement, not duplicate, your strengths in the following areas:
- Financial Model Audit: We are the #1 model auditor globally by deal count* applying rigorous quality control criteria when working on and assessing the robustness of any financial model.
- Financial Modeling: We are world leaders in financial modelling, building and developing models for a wide range of institutions and project types. Our feasibility, operational, portfolio, asset management models, and model updates, are relied upon by the biggest and most active industry players in the market.
- Corality Training Academy: We offer both public and private modeling training courses for a huge range of clients, providing their teams with the exact knowledge and technical training levels required. www.corality.com/training
- Tax & Accounting Advisory: Partnering with the local Mazars tax and accounting offices in more than 100 countries, our practice is able to efficiently and seamlessly bundle services for our clients delivering advisory and compliance services on high profile projects.
- Financial Valuations: We offer a wide range of asset and portfolio valuations services to funds, governments, developers and investors.
P3 Bulletin is a magazine and website providing in-depth updates on partnership working between the public and private sector to procure, build and manage public infrastructure.
Each hard-copy edition of the P3 Bulletin magazine includes news, interviews with the top industry figures, in-depth market reports on partnership sectors and industry authored articles covering transport, waste, education, healthcare, housing, courts and leisure. Plus, the magazine includes a Business Leads section - giving you information about projects before they are even advertised.
Subscription also gives you unlimited access to constantly updated news stories, features and searchable Project Tracker.
The website and magazine is essential reading for industry professionals to help them make informed decisions and remain at the cutting edge of partnerships and infrastructure business information.
The International Project Finance Association (IPFA) is an independent, not-for-profit, professional members’ association dedicated to providing up-to-date information on best practice, industry trends and new developments in infrastructure and energy. IPFA operates globally across Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, Russia & the CIS and Turkey giving members access to an international network of over 600 public and private sector organisations.
We host a continuous programme of over 100 industry events which are free for members to attend and offer a unique opportunity to network with senior, decision making professionals, across the industry. We hold Future Leaders Network (FLN) events that are specifically targeted at members in junior positions. Other benefits include taking advantage of discounted training courses, facilitated introductions, access to webinars and a wide range of industry documents and publications.
We deliver the AWARD® collaborative web-based evaluation solution, specifically designed to support strategic, complex, high risk procurements. With proven expertise in supporting the delivery of successful P3 projects worldwide, the AWARD® suite provides project teams with the confidence that they are dealing with procurement challenges efficiently, meeting the demands of regulations and delivering robust decisions that are open to external scrutiny. Our mission statement is to “Make a difference by helping people around the world benefit from the right procurement decisions being made on important projects”.