After a very strange and tough year we don’t feel it is right to launch with our usual 18 categories as we want to give as many organizations and individuals the chance to enter and celebrate in what was achieved during 2020. So, this year will just be opening for three categories:
- Project of the Year - To download the entry form please click here
- Organization/Team of the Year - To download the entry form please click here
- Individual of the Year - To download the entry form please click here
The P3 Awards is open to all projects, organizations, teams and individuals across the Americas regions (Canada, USA and Latin America).
WHAT IS THE COST OF ENTERING?
Usually there is no charge for entering the Awards, however the 2021 judging process will run differently and will include online judging and a virtual face-to-face Q&A with the head judging panel.
Two people from each entrant organisation will also be invited to attend a seminar after the judging morning. The cost of attending this is including with the entry cost. This will be conducted virtually.
COST: US$750 per organization for unlimited entries. Please click here to pay for your entry.
HOW ARE THE AWARDS JUDGED?
The judging process for 2021 will run differently from previous years. As we expect a high number and broad range of entries, the judging will take place over two stages:
• All entries will firstly be judged by our online panel of 80 to decide the shortlist. The process will involve the panel logging onto to the online judging portal and allocating scores to the entries. If you have someone within your organization that would like to be considered for the panel, please contact us.
• All shortlisted entries will then be invited to a short Q&A session with the head judges. This will take place over video conference.
If your project or organization is based outside the Americas region, you can enter the annual Partnerships Awards - held in London each year.
Some tips for a winning entry:
- You will be scored on this entry form, rather than any prior knowledge the judges have about the organisation so make sure you answer the criteria and use the full word count.
- The judges are looking for innovation so focus on what is new and different about your organisation or the work you have done.
- The judges will be looking for examples of P3 projects or work that involve a genuine partnership – consider using client testimonials or recommendations to demonstrate this.
- Make sure you answer all relevant criteria.
- Ensure that you keep within the 700 - 1500 word limit.
Entries are treated with the strictest confidence and will only be seen by P3 Bulletin and the judges allocated to that category. They will not be shared with anyone else.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR ENTRY FORM PLEASE SUBMIT IT USING THE ENTRY PORTAL AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
The closing date for entries is May 20, 2021. Unlike previous years there will not be an entry deadline extension. All entries after this date will not be judged.
For any queries regarding the entry process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.