Sponsorship of the P3 Awards represents an unparalleled opportunity to demonstrate commitment and dedication to the industry. Awards sponsors benefit from:
- Positioning your company as a key force in the industry in association with the sector's most respected magazine
- Building brand awareness as a dedicated and trusted partner in P3s
- Strengthening business relationships through the unbeatable networking opportunities
- Creating positive PR and raise awareness of your company's success and experience
- Receiving unrivalled, high profile branding before, during and after the event to all sectors and individuals at the highest level of P3
- Gaining maximum impact with further promotion through our media partners
- Being able to invite key clients and employees to attend the event as VIP guests
This is the biggest and most prestigious networking event in the partnerships industry calendar, bringing together the key decision-makers from the public and private sectors.
Judged by the most respected names in P3, these Awards are recognised as the highest accolade available to the industry. Sponsoring a category is an unparalleled opportunity for your organisation to communicate with your peers and business partners and build new relationships across the industry.
There is no better platform than the P3 Awards to show your commitment and dedication to the P3 Industry.
If you would like to receive a copy of the P3 Awards 2020 sponsorship brochure or if you have any queries please contact Kirsty Wilson on Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7340 846873.
P3 Hub Americas Session Sponsor
Since our inception nearly 40 years ago, BTY has grown into a global organisation that specialises in supporting developers and owners plan, build and maintain major property and infrastructure projects around the world. Dedicated teams combine international expertise with deep local roots to manage every aspect of planning, design and construction through each stage of the project development cycle.
Our professionals are construction and project finance experts who are leaders in their markets and trusted advisors to our clients. Well-positioned in established North American and European markets, as well as the fast-growing economies in the Americas and the MENA region, BTY is renowned for our ability to work across borders to provide project management, cost and risk management, and technical due diligence for both traditional and PPP procurement models.
Drinks Reception Sponsor
Business Network Partner
The Women’s Infrastructure Network (“WIN”) is an inclusive global network with Chapters operating in the United States, Canada, Australia, New and the United Kingdom. We support over 3000 members and growing through networking events and development programs. Acting regionally, but connected globally, each WIN Chapter offers a connection to the broader infrastructure community, networking opportunities and industry events with local, national and global significance.
WIN’s core mission is to help women to emerge as leaders in this growing field in which historically women have been under represented and to:
• Facilitate professional development, advancement and support of women in the infrastructure sector;
• Promote the infrastructure sector as a long-term career option with a supportive industry-recognized network for women;
• Create a strong network of contacts to foster professional opportunities and facilitate collaboration between the public and private sectors; and
• Provide junior women access to senior practitioners to develop career opportunities and mentoring relationships.
P3 Bulletin and Partnerships Bulletin provide intelligence to leaders in the public and private sectors that form partnerships to design, build, finance, operate and maintain public infrastructure. Through our editorial coverage, database and market-leading events we provide platforms to learn about the projects, partners and policies that will shape the transport, social and utility infrastructure sectors.